A personal profile of entrepreneur Mark Evans.
- Video educates in a dynamic and visual way. It illustrates complex ideas easily, stepping viewers through the processes of your business. Use video to make a compelling and thorough case about why you're different.
- Communication is about more than information–it's about emotion. The combination of sight and sound in video sets a tone for your message. The right tone can make all the difference to customers who need reassurance and confidence in today's cluttered marketplace.
- Bring your branding and identity to life with motion graphics, music and voice-over. Video makes your business jump off the page. There's a whole new level to establishing your identity in the captivating world of video.
- Video is ”sticky” content. It generates longer site visits, which translates into trust and loyalty from your viewer. The longer a potential customer stays on your site, the more deeply they build an unconscious relationship with you as a provider.
- What makes your business special? Why should I trust you? Savvy prospective clients need to be convinced your business is the right choice. A polished video establishes your credentials and makes a direct appeal to customers' concerns.
- Use video to outmaneuver your competition. There's a story to tell about what you do, and video tells that story more convincingly than anything else. It suggests you're the leader in your field, and ultimately, the right choice.